Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see that 'elite' Tuchel is starting to struggle to meet fan expectations - reality is it can happen to anyone - I take Graham Potters point that it is as much about the structure around you as the manager.

A manager isn't even allowed a bad season nowadays, nuts really - expectations are at fever point across many clubs.

Interesting to see that 'elite' Tuchel is starting to struggle to meet fan expectations - reality is it can happen to anyone - I take Graham Potters point that it is as much about the structure around you as the manager.

A manager isn't even allowed a bad season nowadays, nuts really - expectations are at fever point across many clubs.

Every club has different expectations

Very few were calling for Koeman's head after his so-so first season

It was when relegation was looming in the second season that he got turfed

If Benitez had us comfortably in the middle of the pack with no risk of going down then he wouldn't have been sacked

The one thing that we can guarantee a new manager is that we have low, low, low expectations.

Any they get a bit lower every season.

#DREAMJOB

I bet Moshiri and Kenwright don't even know who Kovac is
I'd bet they don't either, but with agents etc they'll get to hear of him in passing anyway I imagine, particularly with him being out of work.

In the Moshiri era, we have either appointed out of work managers or those from other PL/domestic clubs. In fact it has been ever thus.

I don't think they are attuned to the European market for managers, and who is upcoming and doing well.

The only time they showed clarity of thought and swiftness was in approaching Ancelotti as soon as Napoli had binned him.

Every club has different expectations

Very few were calling for Koeman's head after his so-so first season

It was when relegation was looming in the second season that he got turfed

If Benitez had us comfortably in the middle of the pack with no risk of going down then he wouldn't have been sacked

Agreed - I think our expectations have been lowered - looking back on it, we sacked Martinez after finishing 12th.

When we got Ancoloti I thought then that this had to be a long term because if it didn't work there was no where else to turn. Ancoloti left because he could see what was coming down the road. Once he left it was quite obvious that the job would become toxic. When I try to think who will get the job I can not think of anyone who would want it other than X players or someone who just wants to try his luck with a good pay day

Status
Not open for further replies.