Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce talking to TalkSport this morning stated he knows he isn't right for long term but would come in short term to help out Farhard Moshiri, regardless of his dross football, he did get us to 8th from 18th, would you take him for the remainder of the season to ensure survival?
DP6Y0FXX0AAZZdu.jpg

I know many will say that ship has sailed already but is it really unrealistic to go for Moyes again? Everton is far bigger than West Ham (no disrespect to the Hammers), he knows the club inside out and I'd imagine most Blues will welcome him back with open arms. But above all, he'd get the team playing again though it won't happen overnight of course.
He'd be barmy to leave West Ham, where they are now relative to us. Plus he would be as unpopular as FSW was with many of the support here given the nature of his departure.

Allardyce talking to TalkSport this morning stated he knows he isn't right for long term but would come in short term to help out Farhard Moshiri, regardless of his dross football, he did get us to 8th from 18th, would you take him for the remainder of the season to ensure survival?
No he didn't. We were 13th when he took over, 5 points clear of relegation zone with like 25 matches to play.

I don’t get our fans

Martinez- hell of a lot don’t want him back and says it’s was David moyes team , well for me improved the team and we played better football yes this went off towards the end but that was 5years ago and sure he’s improved from then

David moyes- the way he left us was a joke the fans knew he was going but didn’t have the ball to come out and say yes am leaving
- am almost sure we had a song
Stuck with moyes man united playing football the negative way and the way he tried to nab our best players everyone hated him now everyone wants him back but the thought of Ross coming back it’s a outrage

Duncan- think he should be given a shot if he really wants to be a number 1 if so go for it

Rooney - again wouldn’t be against giving him a shot

Big Sam - may not of played the best football at the start but he was sorting out the mess we had am sure if he had given time we would of been playing better football

Then the rest - Carlo Ronald and silver all didn’t do anything and are a range of mangers from so called world class to up and coming all did nothing all finished bottom half all probably put us in a worse place due to some of the players bought (if they did buy and it wasn’t the other clown)

All in all the club is a mess Rafael should never of been at the club I really don’t care that he was at the R/S just how poor he had done at his last few jobs and shouldn’t of been in the running for the job at Everton

I really would take anyone that hopefully will say for more than 2years sort the dead wood out and start building we probably have 5 players that are definitely good enough
DLC Rikki doucoure gray and iwobe just joking no Pickford ( who can have his faults but is definitely good enough)

We need a new back line yerry is never fit Godfrey needs to find some form and the rest are just woefully bad ( time will tell on the new guys )

But yea hope we get a manager in soon and don’t close your self off to anything you might get a nice surprise

Aside from the Martinez fiasco, the main 'other' press story this morning is that Duncan Ferguson has told the board he wants it till the end of the season (at least).

What I don't get is the universal reaction from reporters that this would somehow be 'a huge risk', while at the same time they push Rooney forward, a man who has been managing 5 minutes compared to Ferguson's experience. Bewildering.

Dunc to take us from relegation, then review, is a no-brainer for me. But that ignores all the divisive inner-club politics...

Status
Not open for further replies.