Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say to that a) Ancelotti and b) they need to be out of work at this stage of the season

So they are wrong
We proved we are not at Ancelotti's level.

Agree they need to be out of work.

And what is, Evertons 'level'? It certainly is NOT top ten PL. In fact, at this point in time, the way were are playing and the squad we have......we'd be lucky to be mid table in the championship.

Jose actually manages the task of being more finished as a manager than Benitez

I like Jose, think he’s a right character.

But would I want Jose Mourinho managing an Everton side featuring Iwobi, Keane and Holgate? No chance… he’s past it and it’s a recipe for disaster waiting to happen.

And what is, Evertons 'level'? It certainly is NOT top ten PL. In fact, at this point in time, the way were are playing and the squad we have......we'd be lucky to be mid table in the championship.
A level that can afford to pay any manager 8m a year

Please not Mourinho. Anyone but him. The place would end up on fire with the trouble he would cause.

Ferguson will / should take the Villa game. I don't think there is any appetite internally to give it to him full-time.

We won't be getting Potter. Even if he was so inclined, Brighton would make it impossible. We aren't in a position to dictate anything.

Then the chase starts in earnest. If there is a whiff of Kovac being interested, then it's a no-brainer as far as I can see.

We wouldn't get him because he wouldn't want to come. Brighton are a better prospect than we are, with better players playing for a well run club, they wouldn't need to make it impossible..

Well we finished 10th last season. So prior to benitez, it certainly was top 10.

Ridiculous to suggest our squad is only mid table championship standard.

I like Jose, think he’s a right character.

But would I want Jose Mourinho managing an Everton side featuring Iwobi, Keane and Holgate? No chance… he’s past it and it’s a recipe for disaster waiting to happen.
The only reason Id want him is because he would proper wind up Herr Shipman and the mob at Castle Greyskull, there is absolutely no way I would want his football here, it's negative,boring, it empties stadiums, it's proper 1-0 nick a goal type stuff. Also we have just had the Digne saga, well Jose tends to do that on an industrial scale at clubs.

The only reason Id want him is because he would proper wind up Herr Shipman and the mob at Castle Greyskull, there is absolutely no way I would want his football here, it's negative,boring, it empties stadiums, it's proper 1-0 nick a goal type stuff. Also we have just had the Digne saga, well Jose tends to do that on an industrial scale at clubs.

jose and benitez both love to wreck clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.