Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is everyone touting Rooney, Martinez, Potter, Mourinho etc. etc. They are all employed (thankfully).
Well they think these people are our ‘level’. Without considering the logistics.

The truth is as we can see with Martinez now it’s very very tough to bring in managers mid season already employed. Nigh on impossible.

Which is why the last 2 mid season appointments we made were out of work.

That's the bit I find hardest. Sorting out the Belgium FA will be the easy bit.

If Kenwright has asserted control with Moshiri, and essentially stated you have made awful choices, and died on the Benitez hill, theres a possibility he let's Kenwright select I suppose. But christ, it's some come down that.
Don't see how Kenwright "asserts control" though. If Moshiri doesn't want someone, nothing's going to force him to sign off

So why is everyone touting Rooney, Martinez, Potter, Mourinho etc. etc. They are all employed (thankfully).

Shinnie just went to Wigan from Derby for less than £30k, Rooney would be peanuts to get.

Potter was never coming.

Italian media murmuring that Jose on the verge of the sack.

Roberto, no idea, we’re just a mental basket case club.

Well they think these people are our ‘level’. Without considering the logistics.

The truth is as we can see with Martinez now it’s very very tough to bring in managers mid season already employed. Nigh on impossible.

Which is why the last 2 mid season appointments we made were out of work.
They are correct.

Shinnie just went to Wigan from Derby for less than £30k, Rooney would be peanuts to get.

Potter was never coming.

Italian media murmuring that Jose on the verge of the sack.

Roberto, no idea, we’re just a mental basket case club.
Jose actually manages the task of being more finished as a manager than Benitez

Please not Mourinho. Anyone but him. The place would end up on fire with the trouble he would cause.

Ferguson will / should take the Villa game. I don't think there is any appetite internally to give it to him full-time.

We won't be getting Potter. Even if he was so inclined, Brighton would make it impossible. We aren't in a position to dictate anything.

Then the chase starts in earnest. If there is a whiff of Kovac being interested, then it's a no-brainer as far as I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.