Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will get whoever Mosh thinks will keep us up and will keep us in the premiership until the stadium is built.

We've showed we can in stages. We have Gray, Richarlison and Gordon who can be direct. DCL a target man to play off and Doucoure who can be like a run away train when he gets going. We need to release Doucoure and have somebody sit.

But yeah, obviously bin the crap you mention
True we need a good dm but relying on dcl is asking for trouble when he gets injured. And he does quite a lot lately.

Mickey mouse. ( doesn't everyone say that Mickey mouse could do a better job). Del boy ( could suss out a few bargains). " What a plonker" Rodney. ( surely his tactics would be a step up on RBs). Mr. Bean ( could assist Rodney on the tactics front). Baldrick ( at least then someone would have a cunning plan).
Anybody really. Could anyone be any worse than Benetiz?
DIgne gone. Coleman still being played, even though we now have Patterson and Kenny chomping at the bit for gametime. Keane playing even though he makes a costly mistake every match. A useless midfield. Never addressed ( although I admit all our useless managers have failed in that department). Rondon????
Useless tactics , but very little changes from week to week.
Setting up to defend. But we never keep a clean sheet. Always conceding first. Always starting slowly. And just this all round feeling that Benetiz hasn't got a clue how to change things around.
Of course we all know all that. That makes things worse. We all know what needs addressed ( on the pitch). But the guy getting paid millions doesnt. If he did , we wouldn't be in this mess.
And most important for me. Has he lost the dressing room? Who knows. But I think that he has. Who else was thinking like Digne was? Watch these same players pick up points when a new manager comes in. They can play( sometimes) when the mood takes them.

So who's next. I'm in the Rooney and Ferguson camp. Can they be any worse. Can anybody be any worse. I don't think so. I really pray so.
And surely now when Benetiz goes..........That's it over for Rondon also.
Rant and nonsense from me now over. Up The Toffees. Our useless wee Toffees.

Last edited:

image.jpg

Rooney has to be the only obvious choice.

He knows the dressing room and he has experience at management.

Derby are not going to keep him for much longer.

A quick compo package and sort it out.
For once I agree with you.

Also I might even shock you further, that "kin cone layer" should also be fired. He's been here under too many failed regime and has to be held to accountability..

It feels like too much damage has been done this season and never though I'd think this, but I saw this quote from Rooney after the Derby match yesterday:

"???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????, ??? ????????, ??? ??????, ??? ??????????. ??'? ?????????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ?????."

I don't think we can get someone in who is going to be able to get the team playing good football in a short space of time, making big tactical changes, but we need what Rooney has quoted, which I think could come from him as he'll have immediate respect and the players working hard for him.

Could be a complete disaster though lol

It feels like too much damage has been done this season and never though I'd think this, but I saw this quote from Rooney after the Derby match yesterday:

"???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????, ??? ????????, ??? ??????, ??? ??????????. ??'? ?????????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ?????."

I don't think we can get someone in who is going to be able to get the team playing good football in a short space of time, making big tactical changes, but we need what Rooney has quoted, which I think could come from him as he'll have immediate respect and the players working hard for him.

Could be a complete disaster though lol

….what might also be an attraction for Moshiri is the clubs profile. Rooney coming in will be reported globally, we’ll be in demand for more TV, it will open up markets.

….what might also be an attraction for Moshiri is the clubs profile. Rooney coming in will be reported globally, we’ll be in demand for more TV, it will open up markets.
It would be tad surprising if he ends up as the best manager from Fergie's boys. Never thought he'd end up pursuing a managerial career.

Very true, Villa is constantly talked about now Stevie Me is there and this would probably be seen as a more interesting story with Rooney coming back to save his club

Me personally I’d sack Benitez today and offer Derby 2-5 million for Rooney which they take as they need the money to exsist

Status
Not open for further replies.