Who would you want as your main striker ?

Which striker do you sign...

• Diego Costa

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Harry Kane

Votes: 82 36.4%
  • Philippe Coutinho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 57 25.3%
  • Alexis Sanchez

Votes: 28 12.4%
  • Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Romelu Lukaku

Votes: 34 15.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was he ridiculed for?

His technique at times was a bit off to be honest, but only in unfair comparison to Messi. I think when his game on the ball was off he did look like a headless chicken at times and out of place in the team, but I loved his workrate and effort. He looked like he gave a damn, and this was at a time when the likes of Pique and Alves IMO were coasting on their reputation.

My friends still call him El Nuevo Kubala to make fun of the fact I was such a big fan of his (Kubala is a Barça great from the past)

This goal was a pretty sweet moment and shut them up for a bit, right under where I sit too. So yeah, I choose Alexis!

I wonder how many in here slaughtering Costa rank Duncan Ferguson as an Everton legend? I think being a snide (dont get me wrong, I dont like Costa at all) is extremely relative! As someone posted earlier, it is different when they play for you!

I wouldnt have him my self, but mainly because he always looks like he needs a good wash! Harry Kane for me, i think the lad is going to be scoring goals for Spurs for years, strikes me as a down to earth, hard working lad who will stay loyal to his boyhood team!

Aguero for me, he's got magic in his boots. So does Zlatan but he's a bit too far past it now.

Personally don't think Coutinho is the same sort of player as the others on the list. So after discounting him, I'd say Lukaku is the worst player on that list. Still wish he'd stay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.