Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what could happen: Moyes gets fired at West Ham, who decide he has been holding them back. They hire Scott Parker and are ultimately relegated. Rice and others are sold in a fire sale.

We hire Moyes, he begs for forgiveness and claims he is "coming home" after saying the exact same thing about West Ham. He turns things around and we finish midtable. He makes steady progress and we get back into Europe before getting into the following season's FA Cup final.

Moshiri fires him in rage after we lose 2-1 to Liverpool after leading at half-time, despite us pipping them to the post for Champions League qualification. He hires hot new managerial prospect Giovanni Incompoteni.

Moyes retires in disgrace. Bill has a fatal heart attack while announcing his best pal's departure in a tearful press conference.

We fall at the first hurdle by getting beaten by Celtic in the qualifiers. Incompoteni is fired midseason after a poor start, to be replaced by Sean Dyche. We scrape survival and knock about the lower mid-table positions for the next four years.

The End.
Cool story bro would take that over the Sunderland-esque spiral we could be staring at .

if you think Everton are winning trophies anytime soon you're delusional. Arsenal/City/MU/Liverpool/Newcastle/Chelsea/Spurs are completely out of sight at this stage. We're not even at the races in terms of winning trophies. The first step for us is to become a safe mid table team and get away from the relegation battle. Martinez until the end of the season makes perfect sense. And speaking of John Stones why is it we never sign top young english talent from the championship anymore. where is the scouting network in england? why have we become a club for signing casts off from other teams whos best days are behind them and have no motivation other than a pay day.
Even Brighton and Leicester are miles ahead we have become an utter irrelevance of a club

Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt, again and again and again...and again, until they kill the Omega theatre empresario.

Screenshot_20221227_222831_Gallery.jpg

Fair enough if he can but I presume he would just make us hard to beat but we are struggling attack wise and that's not something his Burnley team were renowned for. Without a recognised number nine he would struggle too. One way he probably does suit the up and at em more direct kind of football our home crowd like
The fact he's more experience he wouldn't make a the amount of in game management mistakes Frank seems to make, could be a worth enough points to be the difference.

Fair enough if he can but I presume he would just make us hard to beat but we are struggling attack wise and that's not something his Burnley team were renowned for. Without a recognised number nine he would struggle too. One way he probably does suit the up and at em more direct kind of football our home crowd like
It doesn’t sound sexy but at this point we need up and at em. It’s more enjoyable than watching us try to be Man City and failing horribly.

If they sack Lampard, nailed on it will be Dyche or Moyes if Kenwright has any sway.

We'll be getting relegated regardless, that team yesterday was not a team capable of putting a run together which is needed.

Quite possibly mate.

I thought with the support team Lampard had around him and the mini unbeaten run at the start of the season that we were on the turn. Unfortunately things have turned very quickly, but in the opposite direction, and it seems we are again, in a mess.

We could have scored a few yday but we didn’t and lost a must win home game against the bottom team in the league. I think a better manager could get a turn out of the players. As bad as they might be they’re no worse than quite a few other teams in the league. What do I know? But I needed to vent!

if you think Everton are winning trophies anytime soon you're delusional. Arsenal/City/MU/Liverpool/Newcastle/Chelsea/Spurs are completely out of sight at this stage. We're not even at the races in terms of winning trophies. The first step for us is to become a safe mid table team and get away from the relegation battle. Martinez until the end of the season makes perfect sense. And speaking of John Stones why is it we never sign top young english talent from the championship anymore. where is the scouting network in england? why have we become a club for signing casts off from other teams whos best days are behind them and have no motivation other than a pay day.
Didn't we just win a Trophy...

Status
Not open for further replies.