Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want to stay in the PL (& are going to bullet FL) then it has to be a battle hardened boss … Dyche or Gravy Sam

FA940DF1-025A-4CBA-B58F-CB6212268FF4.jpeg

It'll be Dyche.

I cant see any other option this club would go for. No compensation, knows a few of the players here already. Can set up defensively.

It's a matter of when not if he's named our next manager IMO.

We should go and get Nuno though. He's tactically good. He'd have us doing the 343 revertng to a 5 at the back after losing the ball. Plays counter attacking football.

He surely has a low buy out clause managing in an Arab league to be released for a PL club.
I think it'll be Martinez mate - if the rumours of Belgium blocking his move are true.

It'll be Dyche.

I cant see any other option this club would go for. No compensation, knows a few of the players here already. Can set up defensively.

It's a matter of when not if he's named our next manager IMO.

We should go and get Nuno though. He's tactically good. He'd have us doing the 343 revertng to a 5 at the back after losing the ball. Plays counter attacking football.

He surely has a low buy out clause managing in an Arab league to be released for a PL club.
One other thing about Nuno, he keeps club officials well away from his players so that he can control the culture.

That's my point mate.
Wasn't it said last time that he was the board's choice and Moshiri wanted Pereira?

Moshiri was the one who got shut of Martinez - effectively - last time he was here.

IMO it'll be Dyche. No compo and ready to go. I;d love it to be Nuno but I think that'd involve compo and Nuno swallowing his pride to state for the second time around he'd take the job.

I was gutted when the deal to bring him here fell through two years ago - all because that big galloot wanted to be assistant manager.
I don’t know anything about what Nuno is like with his players. On camera he’s a gentile talking scruff, but fairly amiable.

Is he likely to batter the lethargy out of our fannies, or is he supposed to be more of a make then happy and comfortable so they can all perform at their best -type? The fear of relegation makes people want the battering type of persona, but I’ve no idea anymore what would be best for this lot.

I was gutted when the deal to bring him here fell through two years ago - all because that big galloot wanted to be assistant manager.

I do rate Nuno higher than many people, but does his time a Spurs worry you at all? They looked inept under him

Of course their goals and ours are very different, but still

I do rate Nuno higher than many people, but does his time a Spurs worry you at all?
Frightens the life out of me tbh.

“Under Nuno, Spurs scored only nine goals in 10 league games, and the club have the worst goal difference (-7) after bottom clubs Norwich City and Newcastle.”

When you consider the attacking players he’d have to work with here, it doesn’t look too appealing.

I don’t know anything about what Nuno is like with his players. On camera he’s a gentile talking scruff, but fairly amiable.

Is he likely to batter the lethargy out of our fannies, or is he supposed to be more of a make then happy and comfortable so they can all perform at their best -type? The fear of relegation makes people want the battering type of persona, but I’ve no idea anymore what would be best for this lot.
I've read he's one of those avuncular types, arm round the shoulder, but a disciplinarian. ?‍♂️

I do rate Nuno higher than many people, but does his time a Spurs worry you at all? They looked inept under him

Of course their goals and ours are very different, but still
There's a lot of politics goes with that job. I doing think it tarnished his reputation IMO.

We need a Louis van Gaal "show me your balls" pants-dropping challenge in the dressing room.

I suspect that demand might reveal a few secrets, though, so perhaps not.

Status
Not open for further replies.