Who scored your first Everton goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon Osman equaliser in carling cup game at upton park couple of seasons ago. Think he had a broken toe at the time IIRC!

Adrian Heath, against the RS. Don't really remember much about the day except my stepdads brother telling me not to talk to his fiance as she was a RS, and thusly not worthy to be spoken too :lol:

Sylvian Distin
Liverpool Vs Everton
Anfield Road I was in, among all the Liverpool fans, I went mental haha

Mongrels! I looked it up myself.

Tue Apr 17 1973 Div 1 (H) Chelsea W 1 - 0 24,999 Kendall H (pen)

But, as I said, I didn't actually see it, just heard it.

Joe Royle vs WBA 1972 was a scramled effort that didnt even hit the back of the net but after my first game was a 0-0 ( vs Blackpool 1970 ?) glad of anything

Mick Buckley 1973 2-0 against Man City..

Game I remember the most though was me brothers first game, 2-1 v Arsenal Bobby "Walks on Water" LAtchford with 2 against he Gunners with Bally.

Remember me Dad and Grandad going on about Bally and all I could think was Bobby just scored 2 and he became my first hero. Funny thing was though all the older fella's around me hated Bobby and called him lazy so when our chain smoking, mini jumping maverick turned up he became my new hero, and the first one called Duncan.

Gary Lineker back in 1985. I can't for the life of me remember who we were playing. I was in the upper gwladys and he put it across the keeper in off the post. I remember he made it look so easy. Quality player.

Graeme Sharp, just after half time, to bring the score to 1-1 in a game we'd eventually win 3-1. Now, someone remind me, who was that German side we beat in that Cup Winners Cup Semi Final second leg at Goodison in 1985?????

That's right, my first game & therefore goal was Bayern in '85! A few people just got story topped there.........

Status
Not open for further replies.