Who scored your first Everton goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be deemed as the same as the First Game thread but hey...

Who scored the first goal you saw an Everton player score whilst AT the match?

Mine:
Pat Nevin (deflected cross went straight in, I was hooked after that as I was young and thought he meant it!!)

This might be deemed as the same as the First Game thread but hey...

Who scored the first goal you saw an Everton player score whilst AT the match?

Mine:
Pat Nevin (deflected cross went straight in, I was hooked after that as I was young and thought he meant it!!)

Johnny Morrissey .

I was too busy spitting out a disgusting Pork Pie when the crowd roared to life. It was vs Chelsea at Goodison in 1973. Perhaps someone could look it up...

Seamus Coleman, Everton v Fulham. Gwladys Street end. I was in the Park End with LCAB, going BERSERK!

Mine was LIMPAR v norwich in fa cup in 1995 we won 5-0 an went on to win cup, after that i was hooked
Everton side that day was:-
Everton: Southall, Jackson, Hinchcliffe, Watson, Ablett, Stuart, Ebbrell, Parkinson, Rideout, Ferguson, Limpar.
scorers:-Limpar 7, Parkinson 24, Rideout 56, Ferguson 63, Stuart 88

Mine was LIMPAR v norwich in fa cup in 1995 we won 5-0 an went on to win cup, after that i was hooked
Everton side that day was:-
Everton: Southall, Jackson, Hinchcliffe, Watson, Ablett, Stuart, Ebbrell, Parkinson, Rideout, Ferguson, Limpar.
scorers:-Limpar 7, Parkinson 24, Rideout 56, Ferguson 63, Stuart 88

Robert Warzycha - Villa (a) 1991

We were 2-1 up and my dad decided to get out early. Ian Olney scored a late equaliser as we were walking to the car. Have never left a game before the final whistle since.

Status
Not open for further replies.