Who is the worst Everton player you have seen in the Premier League era?

Who is the worst Everton player you have seen in the Premier League era?

• Solomon Rondon

Votes: 74 24.0%
  • Alex Iwobi

Votes: 84 27.3%
  • Oumar Niasse

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Denis Stracqualursi

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Marc Hottiger

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Cuco Martina

Votes: 34 11.0%
  • Tony Thomas

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Per Kroldrup

Votes: 17 5.5%
  • Anton Alcaraz

Votes: 26 8.4%
  • Eliaquim Mangala

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Philippe Senderos

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Davy Klaassen

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Claus Thomsen

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Mitch Ward

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Danny Williamson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Tobias Linderoth

• Andy Van Der Meyde

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Aiden McGeady

• David Ginola

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Magaye Gueye

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the consensus is going to be one of the ones we currently have but I've never seen a footballer so bad at the sport they made millions in than Martina.

Rondon is just done, Iwobi is just a headless chicken. Niasse wasn't an actual footballer.

By absolute measure of low ability badness then Brett Angell probably (not even on the list ffs). tbf there is no hiding place wearing the #9 shirt - we've had other third tier footballers hiding in defensive mid positions (e.g. Segundo Castillo just to throw another name out there) who were likely as bad as Brett.

For ability in relation to transfer fee then Niasse, Iwobi, and Bolassie.

Oumar not as bad as the other two as he was an unknown quantity who Bobby clown shoes decided to roll the dice on - rolled a double zero like, but at least there was an outside chance that he might have been a footballer.
Iwobi and Bolassie were outrageous transfers as WE KNEW THEY WERE [Poor language removed] IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE ALREADY and they cost serious money.

There are so many choices, Iwobi, Martina, Koldrup, Alcatraz etc. but, for me and by a long distance it has to be the broken mess that is Salomon Rondon.
Ian Wilson - winger -
EIUSHZXWkAMnZ3e
Rod Belffitt-

Rod Bellfitt - CF looked old & past it when we signed him from Ipswich with David Johnson swap deal, sob -he lasted 11 games -

1637602784099.png

Status
Not open for further replies.