who is preferred?

Who is the preferred midfielder Osman or Pienaar?

• Osman

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Pienaar

Votes: 37 60.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv had to go woth ossie.....

He just getting better year after year, his value to the team is massive nowadays. I really do think he's are most under-rated player. He's neat an tidy on the ball an doesn't often lose posession. An people don't realise he tracks back well also. I noticed this more than ever at the end of last season when he was out for a while.

Don't get me wrong, pienaar is a top player. Just havn't seen much of him since the ANC. an that was a long time ago.

So ossie for me.

It has to be Osman solely on the amount of goals he scores from midfield in comparison to peanuts. Peanuts is technically better than Ossie but frequently is too easily knocked off the ball whereas Ossie at least is more tenacious when he is out muscled in retreaving posession.

Two points no one has mentioned:

What are the chances of having all our midfield uninjured and available at the same time? (Cahill, Pienarr and VDM all currently out)

With 7 subs on the bench it's no longer a case of fielding your 'best' 11, rather the one you think will do best at that stage in the game.

That said, in the games I've seen I've been impressed with Osman's commitment and determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.