Which injured player are we missing the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Bolasie is soon to return, but out of all the long-term injuries whose return do you think will have the biggest impact on our first team?
McCarthy, Barkley, Funes Mori (though probably out for the season), Coleman and Bolasie are your options, unless I'm forgetting some.

I would have said Coleman but Kenny has been playing really well lately though I do think all of them would have a starting place. I'd have to go with Bolasie or Barkley since they can actually get past a man which is something we lack.

Not Bolasie because IMO he never showed enough beyond the odd flash in the dozen or so games he played last season.

He has a lot to prove in my eyes but he comes back with a clean slate and I look forward to him making me eat my words.

Funes Mori has been a big loss because, although by no means a great defender, he is an improvement on Jags, Big Ash and the very disappointing thus far Keane.

Jimmy Mac, if fit of course, has been much missed because without him we have had to suffer Schneiderlin's pedestrian strolls round the park.

Ross is absolutely no miss at all.....because happen he had been fit he would have been gone in t' summer.

Simple as.

Which leaves us with the injured man whom had been far and away our biggest loss this season.

Seamus.

Apart from owt else, if Seamus had not been out long term injured, Mr. Cuco Martina would never have been anywhere near our club ;)

One man does not make a team but Seamus has been a massive loss some of the capitulations that has happened this season it is hard to imagine would of happened with him in the team the sooner he is back the better

Definitely Coleman. Just on talent alone, and no offense to Kenny, but Coleman was much more dangerous in attack, and also saved us many times at the back. We have lacked teeth in the attack since he was injured and we've had to chose between good defender/poor attacker or poor attacker/good defender.

Cn6cycKUsAEvgcd.jpg

Ross is absolutely no miss at all.....because happen he had been fit he would have been gone in t' summer.

The question was 'which-injured-player-are-we-missing-the-most', whether he's going or not, the answer is easily 'Ross'.
We haven't got another player like him, unless you say Rooney plays that position (where Big Sam said he should play, until moving him for the derby).
I still find it hard to comprehend how people don't see this?

The question was 'which-injured-player-are-we-missing-the-most', whether he's going or not, the answer is easily 'Ross'.
We haven't got another player like him, unless you say Rooney plays that position (where Big Sam said he should play, until moving him for the derby).
I still find it hard to comprehend how people don't see this?
People are rightly angry with Ross but that would quickly turn round if he signs the contract . That , however , seems unlikely at this stage .

Status
Not open for further replies.