Which injured player are we missing the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zezti

Player Valuation: £70m
Sounds like Bolasie is soon to return, but out of all the long-term injuries whose return do you think will have the biggest impact on our first team?
McCarthy, Barkley, Funes Mori (though probably out for the season), Coleman and Bolasie are your options, unless I'm forgetting some.

I would have said Coleman but Kenny has been playing really well lately though I do think all of them would have a starting place. I'd have to go with Bolasie or Barkley since they can actually get past a man which is something we lack.

Sounds like Bolasie is soon to return, but out of all the long-term injuries whose return do you think will have the biggest impact on our first team?
McCarthy, Barkley, Funes Mori (though probably out for the season), Coleman and Bolasie are your options, unless I'm forgetting some.

I would have said Coleman but Kenny has been playing really well lately though I do think all of them would have a starting place. I'd have to go with Bolasie or Barkley since they can actually get past a man which is something we lack.
Peter Reid. Not sure his knees will ever be the same.

coleman-celebration.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.