Which capitulation was the worst?

They were all pretty terrible really, but which one reaaally pissed you off?

• 3-3 vs Bournemouth (a)

Votes: 61 24.6%
  • 3-4 vs Stoke (h)

Votes: 37 14.9%
  • 3-3 vs Chelsea (a)

Votes: 31 12.5%
  • 2-3 vs West Ham (h)

Votes: 119 48.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno they were all a right kick in the b0ll0cks but on the bright side we are a manager and 9 players away from being a great team

Capitulation: ceased to resist an opponent.

We've had one all season: the West Ham game just gone.

The rest were competitive losses and came from terrible officiating with the stopwatch and/or failure to get a flag up.

West Ham game by far. The others were stupidity but there was still only 1 goal in it. West Ham was a bloody disgrace! Yes the manager deserves to be blamed but professional players conceding 3 in 15 minutes is pathetic.

Just seen highlights, most annoying for me was after Martinez shook hands with Bilic he went straight down the tunnel.
He should have the bottle to stand on the touch line or go onto the pitch and take the boos along with his team. That's it for me. Martinez out

The worrying thing was, the moment the first one went in - i think most people went "i know which way this is going".

The fact its happened enough times that people think like that is bad enough.

Capitulation has become the hallmark of Martinez's Everton this season.
As an Evertonian, it's hard to stomach. An Everton team with no bottle.
WHEN we get involved in a relegation battle...God help us.

All terrible but Bournemouth for me.

Saturday's runs it close though because at least with the Bournemouth game, it was Bournemouth who took the game to us and got themselves back in it. West Ham wouldn't have scored 1 if Martinez hadn't have made that game changing suicidal sub to bring on Niasse for Lennon.

Come on guys you just have to admit you were beaten by a better team on Saturday. Your top player, who will be wearing claret and blue in august anyway, show boated with his penalty, your players got caught for cheating and diving and then trying to scythe down our player again.

Then we showed you how we play. The good news is we beat the red half 7 1 on aggregate this season so you faired a lot better.

Just make sure you beat Chelsea this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.