Which capitulation was the worst?

They were all pretty terrible really, but which one reaaally pissed you off?

• 3-3 vs Bournemouth (a)

Votes: 61 24.6%
  • 3-4 vs Stoke (h)

Votes: 37 14.9%
  • 3-3 vs Chelsea (a)

Votes: 31 12.5%
  • 2-3 vs West Ham (h)

Votes: 119 48.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Without a shadow of doubt Bournemouth away. I don't think I've ever taking a result as bad and that takes some doing.

Went for Chelsea. Have never felt as furious with conceding a goal as that. All my time supporting Everton, never seen us win there (bar on pens.) That game just cried out to me that whatever we can throw at a team quality wise, with the organisation under Martinez, we'll always be pulling a rock. Hitting a glass ceiling. Since then, like yesterday, I just laughed. We're in for a few more years of this too.

Just looking at the options in the poll ffs

All that in one season

I bet the players are fed up with his crap as well

Yesterday, because we had been so good for the first 75 minutes and yet STILL managed to eff it up by handing them an open invitation to attack our achilles heel by putting crosses in the box. Bilic must have thought that Christmas had come early or it was an April Fools joke.

Not being able to see it out was unforgiveable, and will be seen as a watershed moment by many.

Christ almighty - bad enough these poppin out like bingo balls in one season....Ive only just about exorcised the 3-2 defeat at their pit in 1970 when were were 2-0 up !!!!
Yes I was in the Kop celebrating till the last 15 minutes blues fans were crying outside a bad day indeed - :mad:

30016_guns-suicide-suicidio-self-righteous-suicide_200s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.