Which capitulation was the worst?

They were all pretty terrible really, but which one reaaally pissed you off?

• 3-3 vs Bournemouth (a)

Votes: 61 24.6%
  • 3-4 vs Stoke (h)

Votes: 37 14.9%
  • 3-3 vs Chelsea (a)

Votes: 31 12.5%
  • 2-3 vs West Ham (h)

Votes: 119 48.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke because although yesterday hurt, we had 10 men. Stoke are an awful team, West Ham are ok (their fans on the other hand (n))

For me, Bournemouth. Whole season really rested on seeing that out.

Yesterday was largely irrelevant as the season was effectively dead anyway. Even if we'd have won it, we've barely been able to string two wins together since the season began and that wouldn't have changed.

The Bournemouth game might have seen us kick on and gain confidence.

Yesterday hurt more than any of the other games, even more than being swindled at City and missing out on going to the cup final. I look at the league table and it hurts to see what should have been.......

I said Bournmouth because we were still full of hope before that point, we still had everything to play for and the wheels hadn't yet fallen off.

After that day the capitulations became expected, it doesn't ruin my weekend any more, nothing shocks.

I would be shocked if there wasn't another capitulation between now and the end of the season

All of them, sickening but is getting to the point if a team score against us I expect them to collapse and concede a few more.

For me, Bournemouth. Whole season really rested on seeing that out.

Yesterday was largely irrelevant as the season was effectively dead anyway. Even if we'd have won it, we've barely been able to string two wins together since the season began and that wouldn't have changed.

The Bournemouth game might have seen us kick on and gain confidence.
The Bournemouth game also changed their season.
I was talking about it with one of their players the other week and he said that point, against us gave them so much confidence.

....Chelsea for me, 2 goals ahead and our RB is furthest up the field. One ball from Fabregas (which he always plays), Stones covering the right side and Jagielka left one on one with Costa. Says it all in one move about suicidal tactics. 2 up at Chelsea, keep your full backs in a flat back four and there is no danger. A famous victory thrown away.

Day of the Stoke game we went to Buxton for a nice afternoon out. We ran over a bolt on the road, got a major flat. Hondas don't have spares they have puncture kits, and it had a massive hole so called the AA. AA man told me he could fix it but had to drive straight home as it woudl deflate. So afternoon ruined, and then had to listen to us going from 2-1 down to 3-2 up with 10 minutes to go and still losing.

I hate football this season, apart from Leicester which is great, it can kiss my ****

We all know it'll come at the Pit.But seriously Stoke,you should never concede 4 at home

Status
Not open for further replies.