Which capitulation was the worst?

They were all pretty terrible really, but which one reaaally pissed you off?

• 3-3 vs Bournemouth (a)

Votes: 61 24.6%
  • 3-4 vs Stoke (h)

Votes: 37 14.9%
  • 3-3 vs Chelsea (a)

Votes: 31 12.5%
  • 2-3 vs West Ham (h)

Votes: 119 48.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Borne mouth for me. In the end we needed to defend for 50 seconds, and we couldn't. Had 500 quid on us to win. That's Everton for you. Could have cashed out but two nil up with 12 to go. Why would you!

all of them plus man city away in the semi final, norwich away, man utd at home, leicester home and swansea again at home. depressing when you look back on it.

Borne mouth for me. In the end we needed to defend for 50 seconds, and we couldn't. Had 500 quid on us to win. That's Everton for you. Could have cashed out but two nil up with 12 to go. Why would you!

I always cash out if within ten % of my full winnings!

In away the shocking thing about yesterday was knowing just after West Ham got one they were far more likely to win the game then the team leading, watching fans walk out believing the game was up told a story in itself, I questioned why fans were doing that, the support was even good and loud, then once it started to go downhill there was no stopping the inevitable.

Bournemouth because we blew it twice for the first time.
When we did it at Chelsea it wasn't a surprise and to be honest, neither was yesterday.

Bournemouth, they're the worst of the lot and we were 2 up with less than 10 to go. That coupled with the fact we then even scored in what was almost the last seconds and couldn't even hold onto that. Also because in my frustration after their 3rd goal I punched the floor and broke my hand... Out for 4 weeks.

Cash out your bet....Cash this ruddy manager out!! Enough is Enough ( rant over) how many more points are we going to drop...before the penny drops....and we drop. The 4 above are all bad

Thing is we were doing this last season as well, it's not just a 15/16 season thing, only this season we have taken it to a crazy level, that 2 0 lead we had vs Arsenal and ended up drawing was pthetic but even the opening day we couldn't see out a game vs Leicester, but this season we have gone all out in the farce stakes.

Yesterday tops the lot, absolutely pathetic, still hasn't sunk in that we threw that away.

THREE GOALS IN 15 MINUTES

How is yesterday winning? If anything yesterday was the least annoying as it was so obvious it was coming, it was just like deja vu. I was more apathetic yesterday than annoyed, I actually wasn't shocked one iota.

Stoke was the most annoying for me because I was there, and the fact we came back from losing positions twice and still blew it. Followed by Chelsea because of the manner in which it happened and it felt like we were conspired against.

Went for Chelsea. Have never felt as furious with conceding a goal as that. All my time supporting Everton, never seen us win there (bar on pens.) That game just cried out to me that whatever we can throw at a team quality wise, with the organisation under Martinez, we'll always be pulling a rock. Hitting a glass ceiling. Since then, like yesterday, I just laughed. We're in for a few more years of this too.
The amazing thing is, we all know that in both the Chelsea and bournmouth games, if there was another 3 or 4 minutes after it becoming 3-3, we would have lost both matches, without any shadow of doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.