Votes: 265 33.5%
  • Top 10

Votes: 315 39.8%
  • Bottom half

Votes: 47 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United’s current squad quality is probably around the same as ours yet they can go to the City’s, Chrlsea’s, etc and get the wins that we never seem to be able to manage.

Our mentality is a huge obstacle we need to overcome before we can ever dream of being a competitive club.

On balance I think 8th. But if we beat Arsenal, it's bizarrely game on.

I think we need 6-7 points from the next 12 minimum to make a serious push at Europe. Our run in compared to those around us is much harder.

Wont be top five thats for sure. The PL has created a new name on the trophy and its that boring of a title race, the CL spots are more interesting. They need to sell the PL so the likes of Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal will be fighting for these places.

We will take 10 points from our next four games.

Arsenal have a Europa League game on the Thursday before they play us. We murdered Man Utd 4-0 last season, with Silva in charge. Chelsea are running out of steam, so I can't see us getting beat there. We will beat Liverpool.

We are in the mix for 4th. Man Utd beating Chelsea last night was a great result for us. It showed how average Chelsea are. It's the same with Leicester - both started well, and both took their opportunity to amass the points they have - due to the bigger clubs being in turmoil. Man CIty have been poor, Arsenal and Spurs sacked their managers. We sacked ours. Thing is - It's only us that have seriously upgraded our manager.

4th is definitely on.

Status
Not open for further replies.