Where in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dead_soft

Player Valuation: £35m
Because there seems a weird thing that some people don't want to travel to cool little and big cities around Europe. What would be your Top 4 teams to play in the Europa League? Not including the quality of the opposition, where would be an ace mid week jaunt to watch the Blues?

Only things to take into account: a place you'd like to visit. Maybe a stadium you'd like to see/fans that are mental. Has to have a realistic chance of being in the Europa League.

Name your preferred group stage for the Martinez Charm Tour

Surely we'd have to get past the randomers in Estonia or Lithuania first, just to get some nice destinations.

"That's a forth for Ajax, Stones caught out again"

Dublin......let's hope we draw Shamrock Rovers.

Budapest.....always wanted to vist the Hungarian capital.

Malmo or a team from Copenhagen....I am a fan of The Bridge and would love an excuse to see the Blues in one of those cities so' I could travel across that bridge.

Two home games against weaker opposition next two weeks plus a game in hand against Palace

Not quite over.

I think we will finish in from of United.

Liverpool and Citeh their next two games....we have the Welsh clubs.

And we have a game in hand.

still an outside chance of catching arsenal, they have 4 tough league games coming up....unlikely after today, but not impossible...

still an outside chance of catching arsenal, they have 4 tough league games coming up....unlikely after today, but not impossible...
I know you may not be Mr Negative like me but that is just ridiculous. We have 0% getting fourth

Status
Not open for further replies.