Where have all the Turkish gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not with stranges 'mate', just with right-winged stupid 'Brexit'er Everton fans. As you know by yourself; they are not that smart - right? Make 'jokes' about Besiktas' fans' mother and sisters...

It is well 'mate'; I have an offer from Cambridge for 1 year Post-Doc; gracefully - Britain is not constituted by people like you :) Will be there for at least 1 year; you have my offer for a drink during that time.

Anymore of this abuse and you'll be the second Turk I've had to put on ignore today. Please stop with the threats.

Nice one. What department? Who are the funders? Who Is the PI? Or is it a post doctoral fellowship?

Funder is Wellcome Trust 'mate' and it is 'Neuroscience'. And as I said before it is a Post-Doc; PI is de Martino. Just complain where you'll; just you shall know my smile is with you!

Anymore of this abuse and you'll be the second Turk I've had to put on ignore today. Please stop with the threats.

It will be an honour to be banned by a troll like you. So mate, please just go on.

Not with stranges 'mate', just with right-winged stupid 'Brexit'er Everton fans. As you know by yourself; they are not that smart - right? Make 'jokes' about Besiktas' fans' mother and sisters...

Reported mate. No need. Good luck in Cambridge. Not

It is well 'mate'; I have an offer from Cambridge for 1 year Post-Doc; gracefully - Britain is not constituted by people like you :) Will be there for at least 1 year; you have my offer for a drink during that time.

It is just funny to see here how some 'fans' attempt to insult Turkish league whereas their team would -at best- struggle for relegation at Turkish League.

Funder is Wellcome Trust 'mate' and it is 'Neuroscience'. And as I said before it is a Post-Doc; PI is de Martino. Just complain where you'll; just you shall know my smile is with you!

Ah, Wellcome trust. Interesting.

This the fella? http://www.neuroscience.cam.ac.uk/directory/faculty.php?surname_partition=3

Predicting behaviours and economics eh? Guessing you must be the research assistant then. Good luck with it and don't forget to mention Cenk in any publication acknowledgements.

It will be an honour to be banned by a troll like you. So mate, please just go on.

You'll sell Cenk to some German/Italian team and they will sell back him to PL after one year; you'll be so sorry. Anyway; yes, he is my PI; congrats for googling. There is no need to be an 'expert' in decision-making to conclude that not playing Cenk is a poor decision.

You'll sell Cenk to some German/Italian team and they will sell back him to PL after one year; you'll be so sorry. Anyway; yes, he is my PI; congrats for googling. There is no need to be an 'expert' in decision-making to conclude that not playing Cenk is a poor decision.

I think you should submit a funding application to explore why Everton's board make non-rational decisions when signing players.

I suspect you may need to control for 'bungs' and 'gravy loving crooks'. Unconventional confounded I'm sure you'll agree.

How can I delete my account?
Just don’t post anymore.

Nice one. What department? Who are the funders? Who Is the PI? Or is it a post doctoral fellowship?

You're trapped mate. I've been trying to cancel mine since 2007
Might as well get used to it.

I am not willing to get as racist as some (actually many) people in here

Lads really.

I told you at the top.

I said I told you at the top.

The top of the post right here mate.

Seriously mate it's easy. Just start a thread titled "commence operation cancel account" That should do it.

Start swearing in every post or insult a mods mother. You'll get banned. Same difference.

Look lads this is all silly isn’t it.

Status
Not open for further replies.