Where have all the Turkish gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am here lads, watched the last 5 Everton games and it's a nice change to support an underdog. Being a Liverpool fan was getting old and girly anyway but still don't know what "Kopite" means.

Kopite means you live your life as an extremist. It means your always the victim. It means your never ashamed.
It means you wear tshirts in support of a convicted racist. It means you boo the victim. You have no concept of time frame. You can count to 5. You probably don't go.

There you go lad, that's what you were getting yourself into

I... still don't know what "Kopite" means.

1285054927-badgeman28kr.jpg

Well, they must be good at polishing turd as well seeing all those knobheads outside England with Kopite jerseys walking around thinking they are cool. Everton needs to up their game, even this relegation talk sounds absurd to me.

Like me, not most of them can stand to watch last 5 games of everton in a hope that maybe sam will give tosun a chance maybe.

When besiktas had bilic as manager. I was in pain with his love of defensive midfielders and I was the most happy one when Senol Gunes came to besiktas, who is famous for making his strikers shine. Now I feel I go back to my traumatized days with sam and feel sorry for cenk. one for his manager who is putting a opposite tactical structure for his talents, two for supporters of everton who are like hungry wolfs waiting for an oppurtunity to roast their players and wont objectively evaluate his situation.

Also I believe I will come back to this thread to say all the hate comments was wrong and u must trusted tosun way before

they were all besiktas employee's apparently. sent to make him look like a star so that we lapped him up.

to be fair , it worked

Not sure it did!

Everyone got irritated and started making semi racist jokes. Seemed to make people predisposed to not liking him tbh.

Pfft like everything else in Turkey its all blag, nothing genuine in fact call it Chicken pseudo Turkey.
P S i base my in depth analysis of the entire nation on a 14 day all inclusive 5 star holiday, ample research.

300 angry reactions when EFC posted the line up vs CP. I scrolled through for about 5 seconds; all Turkish names.

It is scanderlous when we went 3 up on Saturday, that Tosun wasn’t given any game time. Just how is sam going to get him ‘ready for the premier league’ if he continuingly sat on the bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.