Where do we need to improve ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffeeslam

Player Valuation: £35m
Just got back from the game...just talking to the lad next to me on what our biggest problems are and priorities in the up and coming transfer window.

For me it has to be in midfield as from what i saw today we are well short of quality especially attacking wise.

Others have looked at the CB situation and see issues and no useful back up for Rom there so if you were in charge what would you focus on ??

Attitude and self belief for starters.We have a small club mentality so it doesn't matter whoever manages or plays for us they never expect to achieve anything but top 7, never winning a trophy and laying down in every derby match.We need some [Poor language removed] at the club who hate every other team.

New goalkeeper
Two new CB's, replace Jags and Funes Mori
Competion for Coleman at right back.
Competition for Baines at left back
In midfield, keep Gueye and sign new players for all other postions.
Wingers, please get players who you see more often than once in every 5-6 games or so.
Two new strikers to take the pressure off Lukaku and add competition for him at the same time.

Sounds easy tbh.

Fair enough that though i would swap 10 and 8 around personally

With a number 8 in midfield it would bridge the gap between the midfield and attack and take some of the heat off young Ross.

I personally think thats our current biggest weakness, but with the signs that Valencia isnt utter pony I would be tempted to stick Ross in midfield versus Watford.

3-5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.