When was the last time we got a last minute - or an injury time winner ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was over a long time but off the top of my head:

02/03Unsworth Birmingham, Rooney Arsenal, Rooney Villa, Radzinski Southampton, and Radzinski City.

04/05: Cahill Portsmouth, Osman Portsmouth, Osman Southampton, Ferguson Birmingham, Bent Southampton.

06/07: Johnson Arsenal, Mcfadden Charlton, Cahill Chelsea.

07/08: Carsley and Vaughan Birmingham

08/09: Cahill Stoke, Cahill Liverpool, Gosling Liverpool.

09/10: Baines Wigan, Cahill Spurs and Billy Portsmouth.

10/11: Cahill and Arteta United, Beckford Bolton, Baines Chelsea.

Some great memories there. Definitely more but they are the ones that stand out for me. We don't seem to have had as many over recent years.

How on earth can you remember all that, I couldn't tell you who got the winner from any game last season, never mind last minute winners, bravo sir.

How on earth can you remember all that, I couldn't tell you who got the winner from any game last season, never mind last minute winners, bravo sir.

Haha seasons where I went to a lot of games stick with me. I remember more about the Moyes' than I do about this season. Probably for the best!

Osman v Pompey?
We scored two late goals to win at Watford I think in the FA Cup, Steve Watson 90th minute

Radzinski v Southampton was fantastic

02/03Unsworth Birmingham, Rooney Arsenal, Rooney Villa, Radzinski Southampton, and Radzinski City.

04/05: Cahill Portsmouth, Osman Portsmouth, Osman Southampton, Ferguson Birmingham, Bent Southampton.

Some great memories there. Definitely more but they are the ones that stand out for me. We don't seem to have had as many over recent years.
Bilyatadinov v Pompey

Used to get them regularly in the Moyes era. A 2-1 win at home to spurs stands out with goals from pienaar and jelavic. And then saha at west ham with a double to win 3-1 I think it was. Used to happen all the time. Cahill and arteta to make It 3-3 at home to man utd. Anichebe away to west Brom. Osman away to west brom

seems moyes was doing something very right in the fitness and mentality areas

as ive just said to another post seems moyes had the fitness and mental sides of the game spot on

Squad full of bottlers. What does anyone expect? If we’re level going into the last minute the lot of them are soiling themselves thinking about conceding, not a single one is thinking about winning the game. The more stuff like last night happens the more that mindset gets embedded. Until we shop out these bottlers that will never change.

Schneiderlin Keane Siggurdson Coleman Pickford Baines Davies need to go. They are proven bottlers and have done it time and time again for Everton no matter how much people might like some of them. When the pressure is on they malfunction completely and can’t play football.

The team needs to be built around Richarlison Bernard Digne Gomes Holgate going forward as I believe they are the only ones with any sort of mentality approaching a passable level.

Nobody does,t heartache like us,remember Chelsea and Bournemouth away under Martinez in 15/16 ? 3-2 up in the 97th minute and we blow both of them.Mane at Goodison in the 97th min or Pickford at Anfield last season,its always us the cock it up we we have the chance of a decent result.

Status
Not open for further replies.