Whats yer stance on the new boss?

Up for it or nah or meh or gth out my club?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If this was in the summer, I'd be more optimistic. Some big changes already. He's got a job on his hands.

Glad he's got a cup game first. Get some of the tension out before League restarts.

Next two League games for me are critical. Two quick wins and I reckon we'll benefit from this appointment. Two losses would worry me.

That said, I think the Club are really backing him in terms of targets and staff, which is good and needed.

Just watched his interview. How refreshing. Someone who answers authentically and openly.

I want this to work.... Make it so.

I will always support any manager who comes in 100% and that went for managers I never wanted in the first place. Koeman, BFS, FSW etc. But when things go wrong I will question them all. I'm not bothered if Donald duck is the manager if we're relatively successful.

Given the mess we are in and the propensity to dump managers at the slightest sign of a decline I hope he feels strongly enough to just do the job and ignore all the noise from upstairs. This mess is not his mess and the sooner the board realise the departures (players, staff) are down to the toxic running of the club the better. I think Frank is smart enough to try and get on with the job and even maybe give the kids a go. Let's face it - right now (this season) isn't going to get any worse in the sense that relegation is staring us in the face and anything that avoids that is a real bonus.

Any test of his ability might come next season where ever we might be playing.

PS Frank - do yourself a favour and do a Howie - take the lads for a Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.