whats Moyes playing at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think 3 game ban proves what moyes said didn`t really have any effect on how long Fellaini was bannned for. I think the club and Fellaini himself handled the matter very well. We were lucky that the ref said he seen the other incidents and didn`t consider them violent conduct or it could have been longer.

You want our manager to lie? Lots of people on here claim we are Everton, we do things right! Well when we do things right seems a few of us want us to act all kopite. Always the victims it's never our fault and all that. Well a lot of posters imo have shown themselves to be hypocrites also you need to be big enough to admit you where wrong and moyes got it right. I admit I'm a moyes fan, however the crap he get's from some quarters is just ridiculous in my opinion

You idolise Moyes to the point he can do no wrong, just like they idolise Rafael/Kenny/Brentan. Therefore you are also Kopite.

I beleive he's said this in the past.

Weird time for that CRAP paper to regurgitate it though.

Well Dom King is a kopite for a start(hes my 2nd cousin or something) And you know how the footballing world is keen to see Moyse 'rewarded' with a job at a BIG club!

Come on guys, do you really think those blerts at the FA give a crap about how we handled it? If they did they'd publicaaly praise us and say it influenced the decision.

They couldn't give a crap what managers say unless they're complaining too much about refs.

Biggest risk for me is that Fellaini feels let down that his boss publically hung him out to dry rather than backed him up. But that depends on what was said in private but its still a possibilty.

Yes I really do think the FA cared how we handled it given that they tack on games for even rightful protests.

When Fellani is playing for big $$$ club you think someone like Murinho wouldn't have placed him in the doghouse for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.