What will Everton spend (net) this forthcoming transfer window?

What will Everton spend (net) this forthcoming transfer window?

• £0-£10m

• £10m-£20m

• £20m-£30m

• £30m-£40m

• £40m-£50m

• £50m-£60m

• £60m-£70m

• £70m-£80m

• £80m-£90m

• £90m-£100m

• £100m+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone 10-20 and I thought I might be being a bit optimistic before I saw the results. If we spend anything like the amounts most people are seemingly thinking then there's no excuses next season. Anything over £50m net and I think a failure to get top 6 would be the end of Brands.

Don’t care as long we have 4 new first team players when the season starts
Marauding RB
Ball winner CM
Pacey CB
Tricky winger

Well I guess it starts with who we can sell that will generate a profit/fee in the first place. And I dont really want any of our decent players sold.

Cos unless that happens, our net spend will be what we actually spend.

Id be very surprised if we went over 30-40 million.

Think we have resources of 60-70 mill though but wont spend it, though the cost of Covid is unknown.

Realistically, I can't see how we juggle the numbers to render a net spend above 30-40 million quid compliant with FFP. We aren't selling a major asset - we don't have to because Carlo,

The more wage sinks we somehow dispose of, the more we can spend. I don't know how realistic shifting a lot of those players is, unless it's to teams coming up and the deals are at fire sale prices.

Realistically, I can't see how we juggle the numbers to render a net spend above 30-40 million quid compliant with FFP. We aren't selling a major asset - we don't have to because Carlo,

The more wage sinks we somehow dispose of, the more we can spend. I don't know how realistic shifting a lot of those players is, unless it's to teams coming up and the deals are at fire sale prices.

I make it two ways mate. 35 mill injection from USM sponsorship and 40 mill odd in capitlised stadium costs when planning permission is granted. Thats why i say i think we have resources or scope within of that much for FFP. But i think we wont go beyond 30-40 mill net.

£20-30m, don’t expect much business this summer. We make the same noises every summer. I can see a lot of clubs using loans this summer.

Don't think it will be more than £50M nett, probably lower, as any sales will not raise much at all, unfortunately.

If we could get;

Sandro £5 mill
Bolasie £5-6 mill
Besic £4 mill
Tosun £10 mill
Davies £2-5 mill max
Sigurdson £5-10 mill?
Schneiderlin has gone £1.8 million apparently
Niasse gone (big wages)
Martina gone

Aprox 40 million ish

And spend another 30 million I think that would be seen as a successful window if Carlo gets who he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.