What will Everton spend (net) this forthcoming transfer window?

What will Everton spend (net) this forthcoming transfer window?

• £0-£10m

• £10m-£20m

• £20m-£30m

• £30m-£40m

• £40m-£50m

• £50m-£60m

• £60m-£70m

• £70m-£80m

• £80m-£90m

• £90m-£100m

• £100m+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting 2 established signings and 2 younger/unknowns. About 80mil outgoing and 30ish coming in if we sell a couple first teamers and the fringe guys.

Think we'll spend about 70 ish on a couple of CMs and a RW

Will probs make 20-30 mil in sales, Tosun, Delph, Bernard, Pennington will all be sold imo. Can probs raise some nominal funds in loans as well, Besic, Beni, Adeniran, Sandro, Bolasie, Dowell.

Hope we hold onto Richy and Digne, though slightly less worried about losing them with Carlo here.

Pickford in a curious one too, if the Chelsea rumours are true then take the money and run and reinvest every penny of it to a reliable keeper.

But yeah think our net will be in the 40 mil region.
YES PLEASE!!

Wow... extremely optimistic poll results.

I genuinely think no more than 10m net, not taking the mick saying that. Loads of deadwood need moving out and the clubs with decent players won't see value in moving them on in this market. I'm genuinely expecting a few loans etc. rather than a mad spending spree.

Hope I'm wrong and you're all right like!

giphy.gif

Wow... extremely optimistic poll results.

I genuinely think no more than 10m net, not taking the mick saying that. Loads of deadwood need moving out and the clubs with decent players won't see value in moving them on in this market. I'm genuinely expecting a few loans etc. rather than a mad spending spree.

Hope I'm wrong and you're all right like!

Its the 100m+ people I feel sorry for.

Status
Not open for further replies.