What is the problem with this team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We pay average or unproven players a premium wage. Has caused a horrible lack of team spirit and love of our club.

No hunger or desire. Not Everton.

Say what you want about Barkley but why on earth did he want to leave and screw us over the way he did? He had an inside view on how many bells are in the dressing room?? Or those further up have no idea what they’re doing...

This, but I'd like to add Baines to that pile of turd too. He plays like a wall that's at a 45º angle to our goal. Everything just bounces back towards Keane and the horrible cycle of possession begins again.
I think both Baines and Jagielka could be useful but not at the same time and only if we get another CB in. I think we would be alright with a Coleman New CB Jagielka Digne lineup but then if Baines had to come in it would be problems

Baines gets a free pass again by the looks of it. He’s as bad as Keane and Jagielka.
Schneiderlin ain’t great and Williams is poor but I’d take those two over the first three mentioned every second of the day.
GARBAGE.

There,s not one player that, in my opinion, has any leadership abilities .
There seems to be a total lack of eagerness within the team-squad to be even bothered before they even kick off.
It,s going to be a long hard season....another one Again:(:(

Its a combination of gutless, slow, and old.

We're gonna need a lot more of all three if we're going to compete in the Championship next season.

Baines gets a free pass again by the looks of it. He’s as bad as Keane and Jagielka.
Schneiderlin ain’t great and Williams is poor but I’d take those two over the first three mentioned every second of the day.
GARBAGE.
I think we are assuming the replacement for Baines is sorted so just generally less panic there. The problem with Schneiderlin is the effort. He could have put a challenge in to stop the breaks for the first two and just didn't

Our club is split into 2 groups

Bill's luvvies: Baines, Jags and Mirallas. These are part of the boys club, already being lined up for lifetime roles when they retire.

Koeman's chumps: Stek, Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Sandro and Keane. Massively overpaid and not even arsed as they've already hit the jackpot.

Until they're all gone, we won't improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.