What has been your lowest point supporting Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now think we will escape relegation… Dyche will sort it.

but hypothetically, if the worst did happen, the lowest point would be that first day kicking off in the second division
The hurt is all over by then. Everton wont even be Everton to me when that Championship season kicks off.

The hurt is all over by then. Everton wont even be Everton to me when that Championship season kicks off.
That’s when the full realisation kicks in. After that it gets more positive as your team starts winning for a change.

But we’ve flushed the turd and got Dyche in. He will tune it around now I have no doubt. Dogs of war, hard to beat. I’m confident we escape now

That’s when the full realisation kicks in. After that it gets more positive as your team starts winning for a change.

But we’ve flushed the turd and got Dyche in. He will tune it around now I have no doubt. Dogs of war, hard to beat. I’m confident we escape now

I really want to be in that place. I just cant get over the act of self-harm we've seen in the last few weeks though.

Give over ya big daft Nelly
A) it hasn't happened yet...it don't look too flash is true, but it's not over until it's over.
and more importantly...
B) It's a new season...and who don't like a new season...even if it does all turn to custard.
At 5 to 3 it's
A New Dawn, it's a New day...

IMG_20230202_084220.jpg

And as Nina Simone says...and I'm feeling gooood.

I've just read this thread from page 40. Some of the story's shared are utterly heartbreaking.

I really wish this thread was seen by Farhad, Bill, players past and present and ex-managers who have all contributed to where we are now and how we are feeling.
There's a lot of pain in here and I wish they could feel it, too.

There's been so many low points that I can't pinpoint the lowest. But I can pinpoint the moment that the Everton light began to fade and that's the Allardyce team with Rooney in it. I've never quite loved Everton the same since. Not had much reason to, tbf...

This is the lowest point but relegation is catastrophic or existential to me.

Rooney leaving before the current plight though was the worst.

Been a fan since 86.

Match wise it was when we lost the semi to the rs under Moyes.

I've obviously seen us lose in catastrophic ways before but I'm usually out of the stadium at a canter.

It was total gridlock, was standing next to be seat for what seemed like forever watching them do a lap of honour.

The feeling of being trapped nearly made me have a meltdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.