Match Thread West Ham v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People all concentrating on defence but what sort of midfield is Lampard going to come up with? Feels like starting Andre Gomes and he'll just get bullied by Rice and Soucek in the duels all game long. Can Doucoure really be trusted as DM?

Got a random feeling he'll chuck in Dele Alli from the start aswell.

First, Lampard needs to show some b'locks and drop a few players he was calling out last week. May be difficult with squad depth. Need players that are up for the fight.
I'd like to see Patterson instead of coleman. But genuinely believe Seamus is the only player to get them going. The only half leader we have.

People all concentrating on defence but what sort of midfield is Lampard going to come up with? Feels like starting Andre Gomes and he'll just get bullied by Rice and Soucek in the duels all game long. Can Doucoure really be trusted as DM?

Got a random feeling he'll chuck in Dele Alli from the start aswell.
I think the defence is weak because they're useless but also the players in front offer no protection

Really wouldn't be surprised to see Frank persevere with the same formation that's seen us get stuffed every away game.

Time for something different I feel, out with the tried,tested and failed malarkey(this may well go the same way but who knows, a free hit tomorrow for us!!)

Pickford

Patterson Branthwaite Holgate Godfrey

Doucoure Van De Beek

Richarlison Gordon

Alli or Iwobi

Calvert Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.