Match Thread West Ham v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if we will win this with a nervy 1-0 or whether we will get a late second on the break to make it a comfy 2-0

Can’t say I’ve any hope for this but I’ll watch just to ruin my Sunday. At least Lampard has a template on how not to set up for his game thanks to the last few aways, let’s see if he’s got anything in the locker to fix that.

Really really need all of the established pros who’ve shown capability before, such as DCL Richarlison Doucoure, to turn up and remember they can play football and help win games.

I’m extremely doubtful on any of the above happening and reckon our only hope of staying up remains of nabbing some points at home and hoping the others below us try and out crap Everton.
The London Stadium is currently a difficult place to go to for most teams, so without our away form I am more than concerned about how today may go.

As @Deulofeumygod mentioned, Rice will dominate most midfields, therefore we really need to try and win the second balls and rigorously close down.

A draw would not be a bad result today, but we need to make sure it's not a drumming due to goal difference.

We need a massive improvement on the palace game, but I don't think this squad is capable of that,West ham win at a stroll. Hope I am proved wrong later.

Status
Not open for further replies.