Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti got his selection right And the team turned up...it seems a formation they can live with...a square hole formation with square pegs that all fit nicely.
Given some of the obvious deadbeats in our squad, I don't know why we don't play this effective looking KITAP1 more often...like 8 home defeats often
'K.I.S.S.'

Close for me.

Allan, Seamus and Digne were great IMO.

And despite a couple of brain farts when a good pass to DCL was on, I thought Richie was tremendous and put himself about a bit.

But young Godfrey was my MOM :)

Speci mention for Pickford as well.

Though he had litte to do today, his all round demeanour has improved so much my heart is no longer in my mouth every time the ball is in our half.

I have confidence in him at long last ;)

Close for me.

Allan, Seamus and Digne were great IMO.

And despite a couple of brain farts when a good pass to DCL was on, I thought Richie was tremendous and put himself about a bit.

But young Godfrey was my MOM :)

Speci mention for Pickford as well.

Though he had litte to do today, his all round demeanour has improved so much my heart is no longer in my mouth every time the ball is in our half.

I have confidence in him at long last ;)

....I think Godfrey is so consistently good, its often taken for granted when he puts in a performance like that. Amazed none of the TV commentators or pundits are suggesting he gets an England call up.

I watched the Arsenal game afterwards & after wanting us to sign Gabriel in the summer, I wouldn’t have him now in a straight swap with Godfrey. Indeed, there’s not many in the league I’d swap him for.

Status
Not open for further replies.