Match Thread West Ham United v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting that u do not own other comments perhaps we can dig deeper unless u show most humble side of nature and kneel before the good REAL fans of grandoldteam.com and ask for forgiveness. thank u in advance buddy wish u beautiful night.
Do you check everyone that goes in to Goodison on match days just to ensure that their views match yours and can be hailed as "REAL fans"?

Never heard such rubbish

Is that not what happened, West Ham had 68% possession and we played park the bus? Obv they didnt score which is credit to the lads, certainly a change up from previous weeks and back to our resilient best.....
buddy can u at least claim this comment so we can all move on and be happy u showed u a REAL man,

That result didn`t go our way then, we will officially be out of the European talk after West Ham beat us on Sunday. West Ham have the second best home record in the entire division, our away form is 4th.

I pray that Arsenal and Villa dont now get above us... I think Villa will do us again and you can write the City game off.

This season has to go down as a massive failure, did I see that this season is our worst at home in our 143 year history? Won just 5 of 17......

Really good result today with a nice finish by DCL. Can we back it up with a win away to Villa which will really put us in the mix for fifth or possibly fourth? This group of players have let us down far too often this season when we got a good result so I'm not expecting us to.

Whatever happens this season, we have won some matches when it really matters, against teams in better form than us, and that's an improvement! I know it has been equally balanced with some usuless results (newcastle, burnley, Crystal Palace) and we should be at least 6 points up - but this season should be seen as a relative success, considering everything. We need 9 points out of 12, might sneak 10 if Man City are knackered.

Status
Not open for further replies.