West Ham United 1-2 Everton. Sunday 8th November @ 3.00pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The record books will say WHU 1 - EVERTON - 2

Yes we were crap, again . but the way the season is going a win is a win.
We will probably play better and lose in future games.

Still move on, at least we can build on it.

Oh wait Another International break....Just our luck.

It is lucky - two weeks to get more players fit ;)

Aye I suppose there is that....but stop and start doesn't allow us to gain momentum. Consistency is sadly lacking in performance and team selection.

But as you say hopefully this break will help the fitness , but with Arteta, Jags & Neville all out longterm. That only leaves Pienaar and Osman that conceivably could add to the current team.

Aye I suppose there is that....but stop and start doesn't allow us to gain momentum. Consistency is sadly lacking in performance and team selection.

But as you say hopefully this break will help the fitness , but with Arteta, Jags & Neville all out longterm. That only leaves Pienaar and Osman that conceivably could add to the current team.

Only? I'd say Stevie P being back is more than only :huh:

Was it me or did Fellaini look off the pace in the arly stages on the game? Also when is Moyes gonna realise we need to play 4-4-2. There was a massive massive gap between saha and in the midfield in the first half. Lucas Neill should be our full time RB. Hibbert was carved down the right from early on. Happy with the win though. International break duely needed.

Will be back for the Utd game, so dont get to down...

Status
Not open for further replies.