Well thats Everton for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikeman

Player Valuation: £50m
When you're up, they bring you down. When you're down, they find a way to bring you back up. We had very high expectations at the beginning of the season, and Everton we're [Poor language removed]. But, today, after we went down 3-1, many people were saying "the seasons over". Everton found a way to bring us back up, and boy do I love them for it.

You can say what you want about Moyes' tactics, how [Poor language removed] Distin is, etc. but you cant deny the fact that Everton is a fantastic club to support, no matter how frustrating it can be.

(sorry, Im a bit excited)

When you're up, they bring you down. When you're down, they find a way to bring you back up. We had very high expectations at the beginning of the season, and Everton we're [Poor language removed]. But, today, after we went down 3-1, many people were saying "the seasons over". Everton found a way to bring us back up, and boy do I love them for it.

You can say what you want about Moyes' tactics, how [Poor language removed] Distin is, etc. but you cant deny the fact that Everton is a fantastic club to support, no matter how frustrating it can be.

and jittery with lack of sleep.
me too

I wouldn't trade it for anything mate.

Sometimes they make me want to kill myself. Other times i want to kiss nuns in the street and dance with tramps and such.

Haha. Well said :p

I actually thought we'd draw. Just not that way.

Me too. I was hoping for a win, but when I saw the lineup I thought nah, a boring, hard fought draw. Well it was hard fought, but wow, I did not see it coming!

I got off , 2 mins from the end .

The young lad who was with me left , and I betrayed the habit of a lifetime and went too .

I'm gutted , but also I'd have given that at 3-1 .

Devoed on a personal level , though .

An' yeah . TYPICAL Everton .

Ticks box . Moves on from Lesson 20 .

Opens Course Book for Lesson 21 ,....

I got off , 2 mins from the end .

The young lad who was with me left , and I betrayed the habit of a lifetime and went too .

I'm gutted , but also I'd have given that at 3-1 .

Devoed on a personal level , though .

An' yeah . TYPICAL Everton .

Damn lad. Don't follow the snides. Stay till the end!

cahill_narrowweb__300x420,0.jpg

Never give up. Coz this lad Cahill never gives up!

Status
Not open for further replies.