we need a winger.... but who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If (surely when) Boro go down, Adam Johnson's more likely than Downing - he'll be too expensive and finally join Spurs.
Keeping an eye on relegation candidates - Gamst Pedersen's bound to be linked.
Liked Jonas Gutierrez from Newcastle earlier in the season, has dropped off a bit since an injury.

I'd prefer some ambition and some funds for Yury Zhirkov (CSKA), Andres Guardado (Deportivo), or Marko Marin (B.Gladbach - basically relegated already, he's quality, was advocating his signing in the summer)

I'd love to see Plaisil in from Osasuna. Plays on the left for the Czech Republic. Bit like Pienaar, good passer, excellent movement. I would love to see those two running our flanks.

If (surely when) Boro go down, Adam Johnson's more likely than Downing - he'll be too expensive and finally join Spurs.
Keeping an eye on relegation candidates - Gamst Pedersen's bound to be linked.
Liked Jonas Gutierrez from Newcastle earlier in the season, has dropped off a bit since an injury.

I'd prefer some ambition and some funds for Yury Zhirkov (CSKA), Andres Guardado (Deportivo), or Marko Marin (B.Gladbach - basically relegated already, he's quality, was advocating his signing in the summer)

Adam Johnson is a really good shout mate!

Bet we sign Joe Ledley though!

Aaron Lennon for me would be superb down the right for us and i would warmly welcome him to Goodison, just dont think we would get him though if Moyes was to be interested.

McGeady?

i think aiden mcgeady from celtic would be a great signing from celtic. he rarely gets a game for celtic he's got pace and quick feet something everton need i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.