We don't need to strengthen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vellios shot himself in the foot by refusing to go out on loan, he will be gone in the summer when his contract is up. Realistically our best option would be to play Mirallas up front and use McGeady on the wing, if he's fit enough of course. No offence to Naismith but he wouldn't get a game for a bottom of the table team.

Can this myth be busted now ?

No fit out and out strikers in the squad, three players playing tonight after time out injured.

Money must be spent in the next three days or top 4 is gone.

Yes. Sunk below the water line and slipping to the bottom of the ocean rapidly.

Don't forget Roberto inherited the likes of Velios and Gueye, should ask what our EX seen in them, especially as many on here have credited him with a good transfer record.

Don't think stats are needed mate.

Why do you think he never gets a chance?

Give me your honest answer.

My honest answer, iggy, is that I don't know.

In the post before yours The BlueGibbon says he's scored 4 in 22, but 22 what? Certainly not starts.

Break it down into goals in starts and the rest, because I think he's done OK, and even if you don't agree, show me the options.

I've already given a couple of my options a few posts back, so give me yours.

In the post before yours The BlueGibbon says he's scored 4 in 22, but 22 what? Certainly not starts.

Break it down into goals in starts and the rest, because I think he's done OK, and even if you don't agree, show me the options.

Ok well that's cool mate, if you don't know then you don't know.

He's a nobhead mate. Turned down, on more than one occasion I'm led to believe, loan moved to Championship clubs (Blackburn type teams).

He thinks he's better than he is. Horrendous attitude.

Yes he's one one sexy mofo, but that isn't exactly everything!

He's awaful.

End of

Ok well that's cool mate, if you don't know then you don't know.

He's a nobhead mate. Turned down, on more than one occasion I'm led to believe, loan moved to Championship clubs (Blackburn type teams).

He thinks he's better than he is. Horrendous attitude.

Yes he's one one sexy mofo, but that isn't exactly everything!

When it comes to being a good football player, it's exactly zilch

I would give Vellios a game even if he has a bad attitude. We can't afford to play games with no recognised striker and Naismith is more of a secondary striker type. His goals to minutes is good his goals to games is distorted by the number of short appearances he made when Moyes was just trying to run the clock down.

said on another thread you finish on how much you spend on your team.

The most fustrating thing about us is the fact that we are clearly a team (not club btw) that could do great things, and now under martinez we can push further than we have done before. So when we spend very little money and we are all talking about who to sign and get crap loans in now, we will never break out of the position in.

It has been said many times but surely if we spend money one window (summer) and really go for it, sod wages and transfer fees just bring in quality into the squad. Worst case senario is that we sell them all in the future if we arent successful. But a few extra players and a striker FFS could have seen us only a few points behind the kopites instead of being out of it within 4 games.

Early days of course but I can see bobby going back to the well in the summer eg Swansea and Wigan.

Massive Summer for the Club ahead.

I hope not!

McCarthy has been decent, but then he should be for £13million.
Will reserve judgement on Kone but the performance v Stevenage still haunts me.
Alcaraz is broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.