2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he was brilliant again, he is mentally ahead of literally everyone, even baines (no slight on baines, he's extremely intelligent) he should have scored the 1 v 1, but he was everywhere again, he literally makes us tick.

We're getting some really good hard working FOOTBALLERS in, people who work their arses off the team, and can play good football.

Made up he's back. Delighted in fact.

We've played 6 competitive games and he's not only been our best player overall, but the best player on the pitch by some distance in pretty much every one of those games.

71eBrkznP2L._SX425_.jpg

Sub Wazza's name for Liz Taylor and change the color to royal blue. He's been that good.

Awww bless, I miss this grade A whopper and his delightfully happy posts. Come back @d4kyxx we miss you

Said before we signed him this was a poor signing

When will we learn

If United didn't want him the alarm bell clearly didn't sound to our manager. They saw it. I saw it. United fans saw it

Now we are stuck with him on a huge wage offering virtually nothing.

Agreed he's only here because no one else in the prem wants him or was prepared to pay his wages for the little he offers.

Only saving grace for us Ian that you'd hope he will try this year for the World Cup. Next year though I'll imagine he will be crying injury every five mins

The fact they paid his contract of for him to leave says everything

Surely if he offered anything they'd have kept him as they'd still have had to pay the contract anyway but atleast have a player to show for it. They were wise that he's finished

I might have posted a couple of pages previously but he was suoerb tonight.

There hasn't been a game so far that he hasn't got himself into great goal scoring positions as well. Could easily be on about 6 goals already

Status
Not open for further replies.