Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
no brainer i think, experience in Europe and experienced player, great role model, pretty much all off are team would want to play with him, he is still quality dont care what anyone says. he would have hunger if not he will go to china etc. he will make players round the world take notice. without a doubt he is better than we have got and am pretty sure i read united dont want much of a fee.

Recent reports linking Everton with Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has caused great excitement around Goodison Park.

Ronald Koeman has confirmed that he would like to bring Rooney to Everton, and the Toffees are expected to make a move for England’s record scorer in the summer transfer window.

Rooney’s arrival at Everton would undoubtedly raise a lot of eyebrows, and one player who will be more pleased than most is Romelu Lukaku.

Lukaku told Belgian newspaper Le Vif back in 2015 that if there was one player he would love to play alongside it would be Rooney.

"Wayne Rooney,” he said, when asked who he would like to join him at Everton.

“He really is a good footballer. He’s good in the air and knows where the goal is.

"We’ve often played against each other, and nearly played together during Duncan Ferguson’s testimonial.

“Unfortunately, I managed to injure myself and had to pull out. I still regret it to this day.”

Lukaku’s wish may come true this summer, and that could encourage the powerful forward to commit his future to the Goodison Park club.

no brainer i think, experience in Europe and experienced player, great role model, pretty much all off are team would want to play with him, he is still quality dont care what anyone says. he would have hunger if not he will go to china etc. he will make players round the world take notice. without a doubt he is better than we have got and am pretty sure i read united dont want much of a fee.

drinks, smokes and shags prostitutes. perfect
but hes really not, people who say this cant have been watching him play very much.

Since we have the europa League we could play him in the early stages , to save Barkley and or Lukaku for the premier league games. . But only worth it if he comes for free and wage is 100k or less.

Rooney has hardly played in 2017. How many players with so few minutes on the pitch could do what he did yesterday ?
He had to be in the right place to score the goal , but I was more impressed a few minutes earlier with the effort he clipped over the bar. Look at his speed over the ground and the position he took to make the chance.
Certainly not the player he was, but far from finished. He could be such a huge influence on players like Davies, Lookman etc.

His manager decided to go a different route and excluded Rooney. It is debatable if that has worked or not given the money spent by that club, but managers live and die by their decisions.

Mourinho sold Schneiderlin , but I don't think he would look out of place in the Utd side.
Martial has also seen very little game time in recent months and I would just love to see him at Everton, even if it meant Lukaku going to Utd.

Rooney has hardly played in 2017. How many players with so few minutes on the pitch could do what he did yesterday ?
He had to be in the right place to score the goal , but I was more impressed a few minutes earlier with the effort he clipped over the bar. Look at his speed over the ground and the position he took to make the chance.
Certainly not the player he was, but far from finished. He could be such a huge influence on players like Davies, Lookman etc.

His manager decided to go a different route and excluded Rooney. It is debatable if that has worked or not given the money spent by that club, but managers live and die by their decisions.

Mourinho sold Schneiderlin , but I don't think he would look out of place in the Utd side.
Martial has also seen very little game time in recent months and I would just love to see him at Everton, even if it meant Lukaku going to Utd.
Rooneys ability to spot a run and pick out a pass hasn't gone.
If he was in behind Lukaku on Saturday he would have created at least a chance, and Rom doesn't need many nowdays.

love mourinho, one of the best ever, but he's let some truly talented players go without even giving them a chance, i thought rooney would have been a mainstay in his team tbh. He's clearly not finished though, people see he's nowhere near as good as he once was and that's clouding their judegement on what they believed finished means.

love mourinho, one of the best ever, but he's let some truly talented players go without even giving them a chance, i thought rooney would have been a mainstay in his team tbh. He's clearly not finished though, people see he's nowhere near as good as he once was and that's clouding their judegement on what they believed finished means.
Kevin De Bruyne being the most bizarre of them all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.