Homepage Update: Wayne Rooney transfer "agreed in principle"

Wayne Rooney - Provided he expects to be a regular starter - Keep or Sell?

• Keep

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Sell

Votes: 131 87.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yes it does mert.

Sam Allardyce is leaving Everton, whether Rooney kicks up a stink or not. The only reason this has come to light now is because Rooney wants guarantees that he’ll play next season.

If Sam does go, and please god your right, Wayne would probably get more game time with us, but in all honesty i really don't think he is good enough anymore to be starting for us.

I think he could come on and do a job in the last 30 odd mins, but his days of starting every game are behind him, i'm sad to say.

A move to the US of A is probably right for him now, you can't blame him for coming home last year and giving it a go. even tho he had other offers on the table.

He leaves with my good wishes and thanks for the memories, especially THAT goal against the 'ammers.

Escaped through a window ?

Sounds like a crap attempt to blackmail someone this..

I'd go evens, the pair of Raheem and Dele Ali..

Article shows a picture of a black fella so could be one of those 2

upload_2018-5-11_14-24-51.png

I have standards just like yourself but do not wish to punish a person for life because of some failings. Give them a chance to show contrition and come good. Forgiveness mate is what a certain person born about 2000 years ago was about.

Its not punishing them personally. I just choose to not want players like that associated with our club as there are loads of players out there.

I don't see what Cleopatra has to do with anything...

Its not punishing them personally. I just choose to not want players like that associated with our club as there are loads of players out there.

I don't see what Cleopatra has to do with anything...

You are forgiven my Son!

BTW she was born 2048 years ago.

That's about 2000 years ago!

She was also the only none bible person I could think of...

How about her lovers, Julius and Mark.lol

Okay Mate back to the footie. For me this summer is going to be a real make or break:-

Will we see stadium plans?

Will there be a digger on site?

Manager?

DOF?

Players leaving?

Players coming?

BK going? and Woods?

If Moshiri has any nous about him then he should start leading from the from and make the right decisions.

How about her lovers, Julius and Mark.lol

Okay Mate back to the footie. For me this summer is going to be a real make or break:-

Will we see stadium plans?

Will there be a digger on site?

Manager?

DOF?

Players leaving?

Players coming?

BK going? and Woods?

If Moshiri has any nous about him then he should start leading from the from and make the right decisions.

Are you QAnon?

Status
Not open for further replies.