Homepage Update: Wayne Rooney transfer "agreed in principle"

Wayne Rooney - Provided he expects to be a regular starter - Keep or Sell?

• Keep

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Sell

Votes: 131 87.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking more about his drink driving, and shagging prostitutes whilst his missus is at home minding the kids type of snide.

Me, I am more interested in his playing for us rather than his playing away.

But as for the paper headlines, what does one believe? For me if it was a choice, Rooney before BFS. His playing has been some what inconsistent the last few months, but could that be down to BFS tactics or his poor playing? who can tell. Perhaps if we do get a more progressive manager his playing could be quite different, after all he is only 32.

There are no quotes there mert. You asked me specifically for quotes from Rooney.

Then we have both failed to find specific quotes.

Which would suggest that we are both putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5, doesn't it "mert".

But as for the paper headlines, what does one believe? For me if it was a choice, Rooney before BFS. His playing has been some what inconsistent the last few months, but could that be down to BFS tactics or his poor playing? who can tell. Perhaps if we do get a more progressive manager his playing could be quite different, after all he is only 32.

It may be coincidence but he was playing better prior to BFS appointment.

Then we have both failed to find specific quotes.

Which would suggest that we are both putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5, doesn't it "mert".

Haha yes it does mert.

Sam Allardyce is leaving Everton, whether Rooney kicks up a stink or not. The only reason this has come to light now is because Rooney wants guarantees that he’ll play next season.

Fair enough. I can't get behind a person/player like that. I wouldn't have Suarez for example if offered him as boss as he is because he is a racist bitey cheat. I am a big fan of standards.

He is only 32 but he has been playing week in week out for years. Most players don't do that. Pretty much non stop since he was 17 without any breaks as he went to world cups/euros etc too.

He may as well be 40 for the amount of time he has played.

Fair enough. I can't get behind a person/player like that. I wouldn't have Suarez for example if offered him as boss as he is because he is a racist bitey cheat. I am a big fan of standards.

He is only 32 but he has been playing week in week out for years. Most players don't do that. Pretty much non stop since he was 17 without any breaks as he went to world cups/euros etc too.

He may as well be 40 for the amount of time he has played.

I have standards just like yourself but do not wish to punish a person for life because of some failings. Give them a chance to show contrition and come good. Forgiveness mate is what a certain person born about 2000 years ago was about.

Status
Not open for further replies.