Homepage Update: Wayne Rooney transfer "agreed in principle"

Wayne Rooney - Provided he expects to be a regular starter - Keep or Sell?

• Keep

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Sell

Votes: 131 87.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, there were definitely some issues last night. Systems needing rebooted, duct tape on railings, beer taps not working, wi-fi lacking definitely made it hard for some to get in and have their phones scanned. I will say this, though, the place is a great place to watch a match. It's not big, slightly over 20K, but the stands are incredible steep and the sightlines are just perfect.

Rooney came in and they played him as a false nine, which had it's desired effect and United really ripped them apart after that. Wayne's touch was decent, but there are so many open players and space in MLS. The Vancouver team was pretty awful with one exception - Alphonso Davies. Someone is going to pay a decent amount of cash for that kid when he turns 18. He's really good.

Uh. world football please. Seeing this in the Everton sub-forum made me all worried for a moment then.

It;s a retirement ground of a league? The standard is worse and the players are generally slower.

Rooney looks like a sprinter in those games.
Yes the league quality is not PL & it’s probably championship level at best. But actually the bulk of players are young. There are occasional players signed for marketing purposes and their speed of thought makes up for the lost step. But not as much. Most of the players from abroad are young Latin American.

Some context it was in the 96 minute both likely gassed, posted not because I think he would be useful. Because he is an Evertonian and effort it still there even if body isn’t always up to it

So he made a tackle then booted it towards the oppositions box because he couldn't be arsed running anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.