Homepage Update: Wayne Rooney transfer "agreed in principle"

Wayne Rooney - Provided he expects to be a regular starter - Keep or Sell?

• Keep

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Sell

Votes: 131 87.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest think about this is the wage is clears 150k a week of the books, for that wage id fancy our chances of attracting a better catalyst.
Crazy because it will never happen but I would offer Martial or Rashford a big chunk of that 150k to play for us.
Rumors abound of a clear out at Utd and I know I will get slagged for taking United cast offs ,but I would prefer them to Stokes or WBA cast offs
Rashford .Martial,Blind ,Smalling,Mata would all improve our first 11

I think it's right he should go.

Here's a fact though: his goals and form in the first half of the season kept our heads above water and we were in REAL trouble without them.

Now we just need Baines, Williams, Jagielka to sling their 'kin hooks too.

And Bolasie most of all!!

I think it's right he should go.

Here's a fact though: his goals and form in the first half of the season kept our heads above water and we were in REAL trouble without them.

Now we just need Baines, Williams, Jagielka to sling their 'kin hooks too.
Aye. He’s come back to try and push us on but it’s not quite worked out. He’s played in Europe for us, scored again and bagged a good hat trick. Plus no one genuinely hates him anymore.

Thanks for having a go Wayne, good luck, come back as a fan.

If he does go and looks likely we seriously need to look at a play maker im not thinking of a No 10, but more particularly a deep lying playmaker who can create at 8.

Someone like Lanzini at WHU would be a good jumping of point, though he is very injury prone.

Also hope the reported 12.5 million would mitigate any loss we have on Klassen, sell for 10-15mill.

We won't be getting 12.5m in way of a transfer fee surely. That has to be part of a package and including his wages for the remainder of his contract.

Did he sign for a 2 or 3 year deal anybody?

Cant play as a striker, doesnt have the legs in midfield and isnt good enough for us to just give him a free role.

Im glad he's off
So he gets dragged off during games by Sam.

This means SAMs staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.