Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverEverton

Player Valuation: £10m
Burnley 1-0 up at Brighton, if they win this Burnley will have taken 15 points from the last 7 games. Us 6....... 6!!! They`ve gained 9 points in 7 games...... All the bottom teams have gained more or the same as us in the last 6 games with the exception of Huddersfield.

Riquelme

Player Valuation: £50k
looking at the fixtures … Cardiff Fulham and burnley are our best chances of getting any points. but we are crap away from home and all 3 clubs seem to be hitting some form.
west ham palace and Newcastle , we should get something , but wont .

not to worry we have our home form to fall back on ! ….. oh..... its Liverpool arsenal chlesea and man utd.

but at least its an easy last game ..... oh …. its spurs away.

im not gonna lie , im panicked and really worried.
Normally I would call this out as scaremongering but that makes a worrying read

scotchbutterpin

Player Valuation: £1m
I'm honestly running out of things to say. I don't think he can turn it around. Looks hopeless. And to top it all off I have a full house tonight and the family are doing my head in after the RS result. I might just disappear to the attic until June.

riddick

Player Valuation: £70m
One bright side to this ridiculous run, at least we don't have idiots saying how "proud" they are of the team anymore after a loss.

wiggum23

Player Valuation: £10m
looking at the fixtures … Cardiff Fulham and burnley are our best chances of getting any points. but we are crap away from home and all 3 clubs seem to be hitting some form.
west ham palace and Newcastle , we should get something , but wont .

not to worry we have our home form to fall back on ! ….. oh..... its Liverpool arsenal chlesea and man utd.

but at least its an easy last game ..... oh …. its spurs away.

im not gonna lie , im panicked and really worried.
Mate, we need 6 points max to be safe, we’ll get them but it won’t be pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks