"Watch Classic Matches Again"

@Joey66 heres the match your Alan Ball pic is from

Yes I know seen the game many times a great performance from the blues -Ball and the GV were a delight to see -The GV wore the no 7 shirt it will stay in my mind forever in all the games I watched them play in that short era you just knew Bally was the man to lead us to greatness the football was telepathic home and away -

My brother and his mate went on spec to that game tickets from the touts were so scarce then at the last minute his mate came back got two dirt cheap too - My brother was 6 ft plus his mate was the same height with a beard - my brother looked at them = BOYS PEN - oh sod it let's try to get in the shrunk as low as they could walk by the turnstile the Carlisle turnstile attendant burst out laughing oh get in - as it was you could go in the children's end or walk anywhere they wanted, and the blues romped home on a mud bath of a pitch blues fans were in the trees outside that day....... to catch a glimpse of the game.....

Clearing out the garage and pondering what to do with old VHS tapes of various Everton matches tapes from MOTD etc. Don’t have any means of playing them. Any market for them? Any (sensible!!) ideas?
My mate has a vhs converter and would put the games to disc for you, free Up to you what you do with the discs, there are trade/ sell sites. Let me know mate and we can meet up.