Walter Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading the many tributes, Walter was clearly highly respected by all in football as a manager and a gentleman. Nice to read Kevin Campbell 's where he thanks Walter for bringing him to Everton. What a Blue he still is. Sincere Condolences to The Smith Family...May he rest in peace.
I’m sure I seen kevin at the WH game and he was smiling and posing for pictures with the fans at half time ?

I fully agree. Thank you Walter for your time at Everton pity the owner back then was such a P""""K.
Spot on - he got us dacourt and matterazzi before it all went to pot. I think he would have made a decent side out of us with proper board room support, then they sold fergie behind his back and the rest is history.

He could have bailed on us then but he didn't - the fella had real integrity.

Spot on - he got us dacourt and matterazzi before it all went to pot. I think he would have made a decent side out of us with proper board room support, then they sold fergie behind his back and the rest is history.

He could have bailed on us then but he didn't - the fella had real integrity.

They were some players.

I was on hospitality in the directors box a few years back, I went in for a piss and glanced to my right and there's Walter having a wazzle. l nodded and said "alright mate".
He nodded back and said hello, with a big smile on my face I turned to my left to see that little gargoyle Sammy Lee pulling his piss face, the stream became a trickle :rolleyes:

RIP Walt

Status
Not open for further replies.