vs Stoke... Pre-Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Baines and Deulofeu where kept fresh in mid week so they could start in this one, Baines especially nailed on to start to avoid a repeat of the Swiss hobbit bumming us like last time, with the way their back line looks though hope Lukaku is fit and up for this, Del starts and Niasse plays at least some part as his harrying of that back 4 will cause havoc. Hope we come out with the plan to press them and smash them on the counter - their current form of late will have the home fans on edge and demanding they push forward early on and we can seriously do some damage if they do on the counter

P.S. @MoutsGoat , lets hope your vaulting to death of me about him starts today!!!!

Losing to these mutants at Goodison was the most annoyed I've felt after a game so far this season, so I hope we absolutely smash them this time round. Really hope Lukaku is fit for this one but he's not worth risking, so fingers crossed Niasse's paperwork is all completed in time. Failing that, I'd like to see Mirallas start up front. Not Kone.

Status
Not open for further replies.