vs Stoke... Pre-Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubai Blue

Player Valuation: £8m
image.jpeg

Game on.

So - thoughts?

Robles in goal, feel a bit more confident for the cold night in Stoke. Results go our way we'll be sitting 7th wondering about EL trips for next season...

Page one ;) and with their defence allegedly decimated and Rom allegedly good to go, come on you Blues, rip these Delilah singing buffoons a new rear end.
0-3 please

Me neither - went there a few years back when I was studying in Leicester. Me and my mate from Birmingham uni wanted to go into city centre for some pre-match drinks and grub and the police wouldn't let us. Also the fact their stadium is in Business Park annoys me, walking past car dealerships and stuff...imagine if we had our stadium in Bromborough next to Asda and the Odeon... Farcical

Me neither - went there a few years back when I was studying in Leicester. Me and my mate from Birmingham uni wanted to go into city centre for some pre-match drinks and grub and the police wouldn't let us. Also the fact their stadium is in Business Park annoys me, walking past car dealerships and stuff...imagine if we had our stadium in Bromborough next to Asda and the Odeon... Farcical
My name is Carlos mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.