vs Stoke... Pre-Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I fully expect us to get a result. These are missing half their normal defence, and since they beat us at our place their form seeks to have dropped off a cliff, with the exception of the Anfield game. I think this will be a stylish win. My only worry is we haven't won Back-to-back league games for 10 months and we haven't beaten anyone outside the bottom 3 since Chelsea. But non the less we can beat these and it's great news Lukaku seems to be fit as it would seem Niasse is still not eligible to play.

Going for

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Mori Baines

Barry MaCarthy

Deulofeu Barkley Cleverley

Lukaku

3-0

I fully expect us to get a result. These are missing half their normal defence, and since they beat us at our place their form seeks to have dropped off a cliff, with the exception of the Anfield game. I think this will be a stylish win. My only worry is we haven't won Back-to-back league games for 10 months and we haven't beaten anyone outside the bottom 3 since Chelsea. But non the less we can beat these and it's great news Lukaku seems to be fit as it would seem Niasse is still not eligible to play.

Going for

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Mori Baines

Barry MaCarthy

Deulofeu Barkley Cleverley

Lukaku

3-0
Robles nor Lennon should be dropped. Happy to give Del a go on the left if need be, but Lennon has been our best player 2 matches in a row. Deserves to start. Tomorrow will be difficult. Mostly because nothing is ever easy these days. Guessing 1-1.

It's mad how much of a pro Stoke agenda the media (with Adrian Durham being a chef perpetrator) have cultivated this season. 'Stokelona' is a myth - they're the fourth lowest scorers in the league this year. But because they put so many man hours into undermining Tony Pulis' efforts when he was there, it's now an obligation to big them up into something they're not. Route one capitaliser Jon Walters is still probably their most effective player. In form blues to trounce them, hopefully with another amazing performance by Ross and a debut goal for Aniasse.

Status
Not open for further replies.